Charter Rates & Information
All prices are for the boat, not per person.
Tips to the captain are appreciated.
Evening inlet & sounds trips (3 hrs.) 1-6 people June-August $350
This is a great trip for first time families on the water with kids who want to get a taste of fishing or for just a quite sunset cruise. Less boat traffic and the cooler evening breeze makes this one of the most sought after trips. Its also a great trip for the fisherman who wants to catch the bite just before dark.
Half day (4 hrs.) 1-4 people $400- sound or inshore ( Out to 4 miles )
1-5 people $425
1-6 people $450
1/2 day Near shore wrecks
1-4 people $500
1-5 people $525
1-6 people $550
3/4 day (6 hrs.) 1-4 people
1-5 people $600
1-6 people $625
Full day (8 hrs.) 1-4 people $725- Inshore
1-5 people $750
1-6 people $775
1-4 people $800-Nearshore
1-4 people $985-Offshore
Full day Striped Bass fishing 1-4 people $725-$800 Nov. - March only
Trips that go past Duck to the NC/VA state line will be charged extra for fuel.
In the event fuel prices go over $3.50 a gallon, a fuel surcharge may be added to trips.
- These prices include a cash discount for the use of checks or USPS money orders . Credit card use is charged $25 extra. Credit card can be used as a deposit and not pay the $25 fee, if the trip is paid cash in full at the time of the trip.
- Deposits made with checks must be received 14 days before trip.
- Mail deposits to:
- Raymond Pugh, 325 Nags Way ct. Nags Head, NC 27959.
- The Captain at his discretion may cancel trips due to bad weather conditions. Any deposit would be refunded. Your Safety is our first concern.
. Any charter cancelled 14 days before trip will be charged half price. Any charter not showing up at dock will be charged full price.PRICES INCLUDE
The prices includes all bait, fishing tackle, and fishing license. Appropriate clothing, shoes,sunscreen, and hats are recommended. You should bring your own food and drinks for the trip. Small coolers are allowed.
Fly fisherman are welcome, but you must bring your own gear.
I do not clean fish, but the local marina's do offer it for a fee.
For directions to the dock,
From Corolla, Duck & Southern Shores
Take NC 12 South to US 158 East then follow directions below.
Take US 158 East, a 4 lane bypass, the ocean will be on your left. On the side of the road there are milepost markers. Go to south to milepost 16 at Whalebone. There you will see two large green directional signs above the road. Get in the right lane. Follow the sign on the right. It will read, "Roanoke Island 64 West, Manteo / Wanchese" Stay in the right 2 lanes. Take this route.
* Go 1.5 miles and you will come to a high rise bridge, Washington Baum Bridge. Across the sound you will see lots of boats and condos. This is Pirate's Cove Yacht Club. After crossing the bridge, there will be a traffic light (500 yds after crossing). Get in left lane. At this light, take a LEFT, it will put you on a feeder road that takes you under the high rise to the public boat ramp. There is a blue sign at the light on your left that will read. Washington Baum Public Boat Ramp. There is ample parking, rest room facilities, and regular patrols by local law enforcement. Your vehicle will be safe there. If these directions fail to get you to the ramp, call me at. (252) 599-2903.
From Hatteras, Buxton, Avon and Rodanthe
Take NC 12 North. Go over Oregon Inlet Bridge. Go 8 miles to first light. That will be US 64 West, take a left. Follow directions above starting at "*Go 1.5 miles".
From South Nags Head On Virginia Dare Trail
Go North past Comfort Inn, that will be on your right. Go to the 7-Eleven Convenience Store on your left and take that left. Go to the second traffic light, that will be 64 West. Follow directions above starting at "*Go 1.5 miles".
If all fails, call me on my cell at 252-599-2903.